Getting informed is the best first step to taking charge of your oral health. To stay up-to-date on the latest in dental hygiene, browse through these helpful links.
- Want to know what to expect from a dental checkup? Read this article from the Mayo Clinic for a helpful overview.
- WebMD.com offers this piece on the link between gum disease and heart disease.
- You can learn more about trench mouth by reading this article from the National Institutes of Health.
- Read this article from MSN Health for tips on how to brush and floss your teeth properly.
- MedicineNet.com provides this comprehensive feature on dental veneers for anyone who is considering them.
For a top-quality cosmetic dentist in New York City, call the offices of Dr. Michael J. Wei at (212) 982-4080.